1. How We collect data
1.1 Regarding ADIKTEEV’s customers or prospects, ADIKTEEV collects information about you from:
- your use of the Website;
- your subscription to ADIKTEEV’s Newsletter;
- email’s you send to ADIKTEEV; and
- your access to the DSP dashboard (dsp.adikteev.com).
1.2 Regarding end-users, ADIKTEEV collects information about you from:
- indirectly from your use of the Services when you visit an advertiser’s Applications, and/or buy an item of the said Applications;
- indirectly from third party data providers when we purchase advertising space to run advertising campaigns ordered by our customers through real-time bidding (“RTB”).
- indirectly from tracking partners - processors of our customers - such as listed at help.adikteev.com
2. Categories of data We collect
2.1 Regarding ADIKTEEV’s customers or prospects, the categories of data that ADIKTEEV collects from you include :
- identification information (e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone number);
- professional life (e.g. job position, company);
- data relating to the management of our business relationship and invoices; and
- connection data (e.g. login credentials access to the DSP dashboard );
2.2 Regarding end-users, the categories of data that ADIKTEEV collects from you include :
- data relating to your behavior inside the apps (e.g. purchases, registration, which advertisements users have seen or clicked on, device type and model, country) ;
- Your mobile advertising ID (GAID for Android and IDFA for iOS); and
- connection data (e.g. device information and event information, date and time access to an App).
ADIKTEEV does not collect data that directly identify you (such as your surname, first name, email, telephone number, etc.), nor data that is sensitive or that We consider to be sensitive (e.g. health data, your precise geolocation data, data that reveals your ethnic origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs or your trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, or data concerning your sex life or your sexual orientation).
When you visit a website, this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser and/or device. Cookies are text files containing a string of characters which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website and enable a website to recognize your device on each subsequent visit.
3.1 Strictly necessary cookies
This category of cookies are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website.
You may deactivate these cookies using your browser settings (e.g. for web browsers : Chrome, Safari and Firefox; and for mobile platforms: iOS, Android and Windows Phone). ADIKTEEV informs you that their deactivation may lead to a drop in performance of the Website.
3.2 Functionality cookies
This category of cookies allows ADIKTEEV to remember the choices you have made while visiting the Website such as, where applicable, you user name, passwords and other preferences.
3.3. Performance cookies
This category of cookies only collect information about the use of the Website for the benefit of ADIKTEEV in order to manage the performance and design of the Website.
4. How We use data
4.1 Legal basis of the personal data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by ADIKTEEV relies:
- regarding ADIKTEEV’s customers, on the agreement entered into between the customer and ADIKTEEV;
- regarding prospects, either on the legitimate interest or in consent;
- regarding end-users, on the consent given on mobile apps for interest-based advertising purposes.
4.2 Purposes of the personal data processing
4.1.1 Regarding ADIKTEEV’s customers and prospects, ADIKTEEV uses your information and personal data that it collects and/or is provided with to:
- provide you, where applicable, access to our dsp dashboard ;
- manage our customer relationship;
- evaluate and improve the Website and the Services;
- respond to the request or inquiry submitted to us through the contact form or other entry field, to initiate business or perform a contract; and
- our own marketing purposes.
4.1.2 Regarding end-users, ADIKTEEV uses your information and personal data that it is provided with to:
- provide you information about product, services, promotions, contests, or other activities or offerings based on your interests; and
- deliver interest-based advertising.
ADIKTEEV will aggregate your data in order to (i) train, optimize and adjust our advertising tools and Services measure and (ii) analyze the performance of advertiser’s advertising campaigns to provide them with reports and assist them in optimizing metrics.
In addition, in order to be able to deliver targeted advertising campaigns or personalized commercial offers, we use a real-time bidding system that allows us to acquire advertising space within mobile applications where the campaigns are broadcast. The personal data of mobile users may therefore be processed within the framework of this real-time bidding system.
5. Data retention
5.1 Regarding ADIKTEEV’s customers and prospects
Regarding ADIKTEEV’s customers, ADIKTEEV will use and retain your personal data for a period of time not exceeding the greater of:
- where applicable, the duration of your account;
- the duration of the processing of your requests;
- the duration of the advertising campaigns;
- the applicable duration of statute of limitations.
Regarding prospects, the data collected on the Website are deleted 3 years after the last contact from the prospect or 3 years after their collection.
5.2 Regarding end-users
Regarding end-users, ADIKTEEV will use and retain your personal data for a period of time not exceeding the greater of:
- the Customer has informed us on the withdrawal of the user’s consent ;
- the delivery of interest-based advertising campaigns implemented on behalf of advertisers so as long as the Customer has appointed us to deliver our service;
- the applicable duration of statute of limitations.
6. Data recipients
ADIKTEEV may need to disclose your personal data to:
- enforce and protect our rights and properties;
- provide the Services;
- outsource all or part of the data processing We carry out for data and platform hosting (e.g. platform maintenance, emailing); and
- respond to and/or comply with applicable regulations, law, court order and/or any other legal obligation.
6.1 The authorized members of personnel
Your personal data may be shared with certain categories of employees or freelancers when justified by their activity. Such employees and freelancers are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
6.2 The third party processors
We may use sub-processors in our provision of the Services to our customers, such as third-party hosting providers and third-party database support services. Some of these third-party sub-processors may have logical access to data about you, but in all cases, any sub-processor to whom We disclose any information will be subject to a written agreement containing confidentiality protections designed to protect any Personal Data that is shared with them.
When Data is processed outside your country, data protection laws may be different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective), but in that case We will put in place appropriate safeguards, including certification to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
6.3 Legal authorities
We may disclose information to a third party where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
7. User rights
Regarding end-users, please note that we process personal data as Processor, on behalf of a Customer. We invite you, as user of an app, to exercise your rights described below by contacting directly the Controller, meaning the relevant advertiser or the Application. However, if necessary, as Processor we will assist the Controller in the fulfillment of data subjects rights.
Where applicable, the end-users and ADIKTEEV’s customers and prospects as data subjects may access, rectify, delete their personal data, limit the processing of personal data and, for legitimate reasons, oppose to the processing of their personal data. End-users and ADIKTEEV’s customers and prospects can also contact ADIKTEEV or the relevant Controller to define the instructions for the processing of their personal data after their death.
Please also note that ADIKTEEV’s customers may exercise their right to data portability.
The end-users and ADIKTEEV’s customers and prospects have the right, at any time, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In case of any difficulty with the exercise of any of the rights here above mentioned, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Regarding end-users, if you want to opt-out of the use of information about your mobile app activities to serve ads that are targeted to your interests using the settings available on your mobile device.
For information about how to opt out on your android device, please click here.
For information about how to opt out on your IOS device, please visit this page.
If you wish to opt out on multiple devices, you must repeat the process on each device where you wish to opt out.
Please note that opting-out from targeted ads does not mean you won’t receive ads anymore but the ads won’t be based on your interests.
9. Security measures
We implement a number of security measures appropriate to ensure the security of your information and, notably, prevent any alteration, corruption and any unauthorized access by any third party.
11. Contact ADIKTEEV