Adikteev is excited to announce its deeper integration with AppsFlyer: AppsFlyer Audience Builder
Adikteev being the retargeting partner of choice for top apps in the world, we work with marketers falling in one of these three scenarios when they want to set up retargeting campaigns.
- Marketer has an external DMP
- Marketer doesn’t have an external DMP and wants to run a re-engagement campaign on recent users to increase activity and revenue
- Marketer doesn’t have an external DMP and wants to run a re-engagement campaign on users who have churned to bring them back in the app
The distinction for Adikteev between these scenarios lies in one key area: how to receive audiences from the marketer and start building segments to target. Let’s cover those 3 scenarios really quickly and see how Adikteev’s integration with AppsFlyer Audience Builder will help the marketer’s performance and will help respect users’ privacy.
- If the marketer already uses an external DMP, then Adikteev would typically receive past and/or recent audiences through the DMP
- If the marketer doesn’t have such a DMP and would like to run on recent audiences (users who lapsed for 3 days for example), thanks to our S2S integration with AppsFlyer, Adikteev can receive the entire data stream from AppsFlyer, and build segments updated in real-time based on user activity rules
- If they do not have a DMP and they would like to run on churned users (or longer lapsed), in the past Adikteev used to ask for a static list, exported manually by the marketer or their data team. That process had to be repeated anytime the marketer wanted to change the targeting rules.
This last scenario is where AppsFlyer’s Audience Builder integration with Adikteev is a real game-changer. Moving forward, marketers can directly build the lapsed segments on AppsFlyer and Adikteev will receive that list flawlessly, refreshed automatically, and fully respecting user privacy. This means marketers no longer need to wait before launching a campaign on lapsed users, and gone are the days where marketers would have to create an S3 bucket to share audiences. If you want to learn more about AppsFlyer’s audience builder, you can visit: https://www.appsflyer.com/product/audiences/
The whole AppsFlyer team is very excited about this integration:
“Our strong partnership with Adikteev allows our mutual customers to benefit from seamless audience management and optimal re-engagement activity. By allowing an easy exchange of audience data in real-time, maximized efficiency and programmatic delivery, our customers gain significant benefit from our partnership.”